Book a personalised consultation
Need some face-to-face practical advice on planning your reno project? Book a consult with your local Plumbing World expert to help you explore your options.
- Dedicated one-hour consultation
- Project preparation time
- Answers to all your questions
- Detailed budget estimate
- Customised project plan
- Hands-on product interaction
- Expert recommendations including plumbers we know.
Watch this short video on what to expect from a consultation.
Fill out this form below, Let us know your availability and we’ll be in touch!
What to bring with you?
Here are a few basics to help you make the most of your consultation.
Fancy a little planning?
Give yourself a better idea of what goes where in the space you have available – then bring it in-store for your consultation.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to ask questions
- A better understanding of your project at every stage
- A better idea of the products you need
- A chance to feel and interact with different products
- A detailed estimate for your budget
- A workable plan for your project
- An idea of your timeline
- A recommended plumber if you need one
- Someone who understands you and your project, every time you need help
What to bring?
Make the most of your consultation by bringing the following info:
- Room measurements
- Are you on mains pressure or low pressure?
- A rough budget?
- Photos of your space
- Any inspiration
- Any questions you might have
See you at Plumbing World
With branches nationwide, from Kerikeri to Invercargill, Plumbing World has grown to become the largest 100% New Zealand owned national plumbing merchant.
Stream Our Handpicked Playlist